I BOUGHT SO MUCH STUFF IN THE LAND OF SKINCARE AND MAKEUP AND I AM SO EXCITED TO SHARE EVERYTHING hahaha well I’m only gonna share the beauty products I bought since I also bought a few bags, clothes, and fangirling things hehe
THINGS I BOUGHT:
- Innisfree orchid eye cream – I never really liked any of the eye creams I have been using for the past year, so I decided to research and splurge on an eye cream this time. I watched Joan Kim’s video comparing different eye creams and this one came out on top, and I honestly love it ❤ it smells good and you only need a little amount for both eyes.
- Holika Holika Wonder Drawing Skinny Eyebrow Pencil – Because #kilayislife (meaning eyebrows are life) haha another product of research, and I watched a video saying that this is a dupe for the Anastasia Brow Pencil. I haven’t tried it yet, and I always use a brow pencil for my brows so I decided to give this one a try. I bought three different colors as I am now confused on what my brow color should be (since I colored my hair a number of times already) and I like how pigmented this pencil is, even the blonde-ish color isn’t bad.
- Innisfree Volcanic Pore Clay Mask – I like clay masks, and I’m getting lazy in preparing the aztec indian healing clay mask so I bought one of these. I got the 2x version, and I honestly expected more pull from this. Still, I like using this 🙂
- Laneige Water Sleeping Mask – I always make it a point to have an extra tub of this everytime since I love using it so much (tbh I don’t really see much of a difference for my oily skin but on nights where I feel particularly lazy, I just slather this on after cleansing and I’m good). I also always get the lavender one since I like its scent better than the original.
- Holika Holika Aqua Petit Jelly BB Cream – I wanted to try using a BB cream instead of a cushion foundation for everyday use, since I think a BB cream would have more benefits for the skin and also feel more lightweight? So I searched for a nice BB cream for oily skin and found this! I’m not sure yet how I feel about this since I don’t know if the color is right after application but I think it looks okay throughout the day….? Still I like using this as it’s very easy to use and lightweight on the skin; I don’t even feel like I applied anything.
- Innisfree Daily UV Protection Sunscreen – I haven’t started using this yet because I still have some of my sunscreen left but I wanted to try a new one and I heard sunscreens from Innisfree are pretty good.
- Holika Holika Brow Top Coat – since usually I can live with just using a brow mascara to correct the color of my brows and as I have said in one of my previous posts, I’m not happy with my current brow mascara because it easily comes off. So I bought a top coat!
- Club Clio Brow Gel – got this on sale so I bought it even if I had already bought a top coat =))
- Peripera Brow Tattoo – also got this on sale AND I FEEL SO BAD FOR NOT HOARDING SINCE I DIDN’T KNOW I WOULD LIKE THIS SO MUCH huhuhuhu instantly sets and lightens my brows I WANT TO GO BACK AND HOARD THESE
- Peripera hand cream – also got this on sale and I also feel bad for not hoarding 😦 I got the Vanilla hug which is like my favorite scent ever AND IT SMELLS SO GOOD
- Tony Moly Makeup remover – I was really planning to buy a makeup remover since the blackhead balm that I use stings my eyes. I didn’t expect to really like this so much since I got this on sale again 🙂
- Peripera Airy Ink Velvet – I didn’t actually plan on getting this but I really liked the shade I got (#15, or Bright Plum) and it’s also cheaper to buy it there than if I buy it here in the Philippines.
So that’s it for my haul! I wanted to go back again and buy some more since I wanted to hoard some things and there are some things I didn’t buy but are on my shopping list (like the Dear Klairs charcoal soap and the CosRX Two in One Poreless Power Liquid) so I’m excited to go back on Feb! Cheers! #
Love, Lady 💛